Philippines Visa Processing Services Page
We’ll help you secure the Visa of your dreams!
C9 Digital is a consultant company that helps you to acquire your Dream Visa.
We are trusted providers that offer both advice and visa processing services for a number of different travel visa categories for both Filipinos and Foreign nationals looking to travel. We understand that obtaining a visa especially for Filipinos can be tricky and frustrating when dealing directly with government agencies. Our expertise and knowledgeable team provides advice on a number of immigration issues that can cause delays or visa application rejections.
We offer you with highly personalized services taking away the stress of the visa application process. Contact the C9 Digital team of consultants and enjoy premium Visa processing and submission services today.
The Scope of our VISA Processing Services
The C9 Digital team is committed to delivering world-class visa processing services to both Filipinos and foreigners looking to travel. We assist our clients to acquire immigrant visas, non-immigrant visas, and special visas. It is the endeavor of the C9 Digital team to provide seamless and professional engagement to our customers at all times.
Our Specific Visa Processing Services
International Visas for Filipinos
We are a competent immigration consultancy that helps Filipinos to travel around the world. The visa application process can be incredibly frustrating. C9 Digital is here to offer you with a smooth visa experience.
Here are some of the types of visas we provide services for:
Nonimmigrant visas are visas offered to Filipinos that wish to travel to other countries temporarily – for tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar reasons. They include;
- Tourist Visa- A visa offered to Filipinos traveling abroad temporarily for business, pleasure or medical treatment.
- Student Visa- A visa given to Filipino students wishing to study abroad
- Work Visa- A visa given to Filipinos who wish to work temporarily in a foreign country
Immigrant visas are given to Filipinos who intend to travel and live permanently in a foreign country. The different types of visas may include;
- Family-based Immigrant Visa- A visa offered for immigration of family members of a citizen in a particular nation and lawful permanent residents.
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visa-An immigration visa that is based on permanent employment or investment by entrepreneurs.
- Diversity Visa-A visa category offered to eligible persons from certain categories.
- Marriage Visa-An immigrant visa that allows a spouse to reside permanently in a foreign country.
Our Visa Processing Services for Filipino Citizens traveling abroad:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- If the country you are interested in obtaining a Visa from is not on this list please contact us to inquire as to whether or not we can help you secure your desired Visa.
Philippine Visas for Foreign Nationals
C9 digital helps foreign travelers in identifying and acquiring the right type of visa when traveling to the Philippines. The company aids you in complying with immigration laws for all your travel purposes. Whether you are traveling for medical, pleasure, education or business purposes, we can help you obtain the following types of visas.
These are visas given to foreign nationals who intend to travel and live permanently in the Philippines. They include;
- Non-Quota Immigrant Visas-Ideal for children and spouses of Filipinos and natural-born Filipinos returning to the country. The most popular type of non-quota immigrant visa is the marriage visa.
- Quota Immigrant Visas-Visas given to foreigners who wish to do business in the Philippines that can benefit the nation. Every year, 50 quota immigrant visas are given.
- Tourist Visa-A visa offered to foreign nationals coming to the Philippines to stay temporarily for business, pleasure or medical treatment.
- Work Visa- Work visas are given to foreign nationals who wish to work temporarily in the Philippines
- Temporary Visitor Visa-A TVV is given to foreign nationals with no reciprocity agreement in the Philippines but has a valid marriage with the Filipino. It allows the applicant to stay in the Philippines for five years. The application process takes 12 months.
- Seaman’s Visa-A visa offered to a seaman seeking entry to the Philippines temporarily.
- Diplomatic Visa-A visa for foreign diplomats known by the Philippines government.
- Student Visa-A visa given for foreign citizens wishing to study in the Philippines.
- Pre-Arranged Employment Visa-A visa given to foreign citizens seeking to engage in lawful occupation in the Philippines.
- Investor Visa-A visa given to a businessman conducting trade between the Philippines and his country.
- Transient Visa-A visa offered for transit purposes.
- Special visa for employment generation (SVEG) –A type of visa offered to non-immigrant foreigners who can employee at least ten Filipinos in a lawful and sustainable business.
- Special Resident Retiree Visa – A type of non-immigrant visa that grants multiple entries and indefinite stay.
- ROHQ/RHQ Non-Immigrant Visa – A visa offered to foreign personnel.
- Special Non-Immigrant Visa of Offshore Banking Unit under PD 1034 – A type of visa given to a foreign national who is assigned by any foreign bank to work in its offshore banking unit in the Philippines.
- Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV) – A visa offered to foreigners who wish to reside in the Philippines as long as they maintain certain qualification and investment requirements.
- Provisional Work Permit – A visa offered for foreigners that work for local companies awaiting their AEPs.
- Special Work Permit – A visa offered to foreign nationals wishing to work in the Philippines for 3 months.
Why Select C9 Digital
Speed of Implementation
C9 Digital is committed to providing real-time solutions to its customers. The registration process when securing a Visa can be time-consuming and tedious taking months depending upon the type of Visa you are looking to secure. Fortunately, our services enable us to complete your Visa process in a timely manner. We ensure that your documents are processed faster so that you can travel on time.
More than Administrators
- We do more than fill out paperwork for you
- We help you understand your situation and put together a strategy to get you your target Visa
- We coach you and help you ace the interview
- We tell you what you need to do internally before you apply to maximize your chances of securing the Visa of your dreams
What Our Services Include
- Initial Assessment & Consultation
- Visa application strategy work
- Organization of Visa forms and requirements with step-by-step support
- Paperwork submission to all required government agencies
- Interview coaching
- Delivery of new Visa to the address of your desire